About Automotive Polyurethanes: For performance and profit
The Automotive Polyurethanes Conference, is the newest offering from Urethanes Technology International in its conference portfolio.
Bringing together polyurethane raw material companies, automotive component specifiers, automotive engineering as well as procurement specialists involved in interior and exterior developments.
Currently, polyurethanes enable OEM’s to greatly increase the amount of recycled content and lower CO2 burdens in production. As raw material suppliers are starting to produce glass reinforced polyurethane composits that can replace other types of composite ( epoxy, polyester) with improvements to productivity at an acceptable strength to weight ratio.
These new classes of polyurethane polymers offer significant economic benefits over existing materials to produce structural components for cars and light vehicles.
The conference will address the following issues:
- How automotive manufacturers need to sell vehicles which have a high level of specification and achieve maximum ‘green credentials’?
- What can component suppliers do to match demand from OEM’s so they do not lose business and revenue?
- The need of OEM’s for structural solutions which can reduce the weight of components to compensate for this
- How can automotive components manufactured using polyurethane materials, reduce weight, cut cycle times, lower emissions in production and help to make lighter cars with greater perceived quality?
Companies active in these areas will present the current status of their technologies, highlighting the commercial opportunities leading to better productivity and profit.
If you want to hear the latest developments in this sector, book your place at the Automotive Polyurethanes conference, taking place on the 4th - 6th of November 2014 in Amsterdam.
- 1 Day Rate €500 (€750 from 01/09/2014)
- 2 Days rate €700 (€900 from 01/09/2014)
- 3 Days rate €950 (€1200 from 01/09/2014)